Sunday, November 20, 2011

last week I was grateful for...

 My little family (And the fact that Abbie did sleep sometimes. She is better at nights, but now not so good during the day.)

These guys for being so willing to watch Abbie while I am:
*substitute teaching -which I did this week for first grade. It was a nice break from Abbie, but I was tired at the end of the day.
*on a date with Brandon. Friday we went to a play with some friends. It was so nice to be able to spend time together.
*at art -which I love

Her cute smile, giggles, and babbling.

Our apartment, and all the things we have.

Nap time! and that I get to spend time with Brandon. We love playing games, and doing puzzles. We finished this Capitol building today.

And, I am grateful for Sundays, when our family can be together  and we can go to church and learn about Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment