Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Does the vacuum freak you out too?

I wrapped some Christmas presents a couple of days ago, and Abbie found them. I had to find another place to keep them because I was afraid she was going to open all of them :) Sorry Abbie, you will have to wait til Christmas. I think she is going to love it!

A random video. I started taking it because right before she stood for a couple of seconds by herself, but she wouldn't do it again.


She is always exploring and finding new 'toys'

She is super funny playing with this toy, and she can actually click it correctly sometimes.


Today when I turned the vacuum on, she immediately freaked out and crawled behind my legs. She held on and followed me the whole time- it definitely made it a slow process. I had to be careful as I walked because her head was sticking out through my legs. What a silly girl! I sure hope she gets used to the vacuum someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment