Wednesday, August 31, 2011

shopping and more

This is typically what our shopping cart looks like. Unfortunately, the car seat won't fit correctly in the front part of the basket, and I don't think she is quite ready to sit by herself. So, for now, we just shove everything in as best we can. Luckily she doesn't mind holding/eating stuff.

Yay, this highchair was delivered yesterday. I bought it online at Walmart. I think it will be very nice to have. Also, Abbie's loves chewing/sucking on celery and carrots.

This week I started baby-sitting Isaac, our friends' baby. He is about 3 weeks younger than Abbie. It will be interesting because I barely know how to watch one kid let alone 2, but I think it will be good because they can grow to be friends. And it's a bonus that I can do my laundry while I'm there.

One last random tid-bit: Brandon's latest article got accepted and will be published in the student pieces of the BYU Law Review Journal. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Brandon! And I think that Abbie doesn't just mind sitting in the middle of the food in the grocery cart..it's a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Big B! And as for Abbie-- watch out Bluebell, she's looking to trade you up for that new toy of Isaac's.

    ReplyDelete