Sunday, August 21, 2011

it's all about Abbie

Abbie is pretty much my life right now.  It seems everyone around me is busy with work or getting ready for school, and I don't have any of that. This is the first summer that I'm not getting ready for school. Weird. 
Can you believe that Brandon starts his 3rd and final year of law school tomorrow? Crazy how fast it's gone. He is also on the Law Review Journal board, and will continue to be a research assistant as well as a T.A. 

I love staying home and being with Abbie. I mean who wouldn't? Just look at this cute face!  However, this last week she has been more whiny and fussy than usual. I think she might be teething. At least that is what I hope it is.

Here is Abbie playing with the Bella Vista Tiger while I helped my mom at work one night. I think she loved it because it was something new. She is such a curious girl and I think she gets bored of our apartment sometimes, as do I.

 She hardly ever cuddles like this (and this is only like half a cuddle). A few nights ago I got up with her during the night to feed her. She fell asleep in my arms and I just sat and held her for a little while, because usually she won't let me. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.

Look at how big she is her car seat! Pretty soon, her feet will be hanging out over the edge. 
Yep, the car seat and Abbie combo is quite heavy :)

It's so fun to watch her play and splash in the bathtub


Abbie loves to move! Her newest thing is to get up onto her knees. Before I know it she will be crawling!


Oh, and one last thing. Abbie slept at church today for the first time in a couple of months.  We both got to listen to sacrament meeting in the chapel. Yay, so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment