Friday, August 19, 2011

great-grandparents

Being the oldest, I grew up knowing all of my grandparents and most of my great-grandparents. I have so many good memories with them that I will always treasure. That being said, Abbie is so lucky to have met all of her great-grandparents. I have been wanting to do this post for awhile, but it has taken this long to get pictures with each of them. 

great-grandma and grandpa McDaniel
(my mom's parents)

great-grandma and grandpa Winterton
(my dad's parents)

great-grandma Smith and great-grandpa Crowther
(Brandon's dad's parents)

  great-grandma and grandpa Nielsen
(Brandon's mom's parents)
This post is also special because just yesterday night grandma Nielsen passed away. Even though she had only been my grandma for a short time, I feel so blessed to have known her. We will miss her but know that she is in a better place and know that we will see her again someday.

2 comments:

  1. That is a sweet post. I know that she was very proud of you and Brandon and sweet little Abbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is your finest post yet. You make your posterity proud.

    ReplyDelete