Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Best 3 Years

Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been that long, and at the same time I can remember life before. We had an awesome lesson today in Relief Society about eternal marriage, which helped me appreciate it all that much more. I feel so blessed to have such an awesome husband.
He is:
* kind * always cares how I feel * puts my needs/wants before his * a great dad * Mr. Smarty-pants (I am  so grateful for his scholarship) * willing to provide for our family * a worthy priesthood holder * fun-loving * my perfect guy*
So, Thanks Brandon for the best 3 years! (and many more to come)

We celebrated our anniversary on Friday. I planned it and surprised him. He got off work early, we stopped and got lunch, then we headed up to Provo Canyon to go tubing.


It was a lot of fun, but there were definitely some obstacles along the way. Brandon got some battle wounds. It took 1 1/2 hours to go about 4 miles.  

 
After, we went home and got changed and then went to dinner at Chili's. It was delicious and we had our leftovers today. To top it off we went and got ice cream at Golden Spoon. So yummy!! And because we had gift cards and coupons it was actually quite cheap :)
I also got Brandon a 3DS and he got me a couple of games and Slurpie coupons- yep still addicted to them:).
 We spent the rest of the night finishing packing and cleaning out our apartment.
Why?? Because we moved. Last Monday we were talking and the subject randomly came up. We've previously thought about moving to a smaller apartment but didn't. So, when we started talking about it, it was more of a joke. Then we seriously considered it because we really didn't need that much space and it is cheaper. So we decided to just do it. We are still in the same ward, just a different building. We spent most of the week moving, and I still have a bunch of organizing to do. Thanks to our wonderful families for helping! I am so glad the moving part is done because I hate it! So far we are liking our new place. I love that it is more private and much quieter.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Can't wait to see the 3ds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your anniversary! Marriage is great. Going tubing was a great idea. And I think you will find that you really love living in building 3A. It is quite nice like you said. And we are excited you have neighbors again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the heck?? You moved and I had no idea! You should have told me and I could have helped! :(
    And Happy Anniversary! It looks like it was a ton of fun :)

    ReplyDelete