Sunday, August 7, 2011

5 down, many more to come!

Happy 5 month birthday Abbie!!!


*such a smiley, curious, happy girl*


*loves food, toys, and daddy's funny noises*


*this girl is a mover and can't sit still for very long*


*has a high pitch squeal, and talks up a storm*


*She is still a happy spitter, hates to be left alone, and definitely knows what she wants*

*she is a pro roller*



*can feed herself- although not the most efficient way*




*her newest trick is sitting up all by herself*


*she makes everyone around her smile*

4 comments:

  1. Abbie has learned so many new tricks in five months!I love how she feeds herself, it's so cute!


    love,
    Auntie Banana

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true..she sure makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love her green dress and I LOVE that she has the biggest grin in every single one of her pictures. so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable spelled--A B B I E !

    ReplyDelete