Friday, July 31, 2009

Wish me luck...

So today is the day that I have to give my two weeks' notice for my job and I'm dreading it. Not only are they expecting me to be here long-term, but I'm the only data analyst they have. I've never had to quit a job where I'm not purely expendable (which is a nice place to be).

And I can only imagine how bizarre it will sound that I'm quitting to go to law school.

Anyway, wish me luck...

***Update***
Well, the deed is done. And I didn't do it in person. I chickened out and sent an e-mail. Oh well, at least it's done.

1 comment:

  1. Would have been more dignified if you did it in person but I don't blame you for not. At least it's over. And I don't think anyone can blame you, even if it does sound strange, who'd give up a full scholarship to BYU law in order to stay on as a data analyst?

    ReplyDelete