Sunday, July 19, 2009

Surprise-ish Birthday Party :)

Yay, I am now 21 and legal!!

As I stated in the previous post, Brandon recently taught me how to play texas hold-em and poker, etc. Along with this I have always had the desire to put a nickel in a slot machine (I know not a very righteous desire, but what can I say, I am not perfect).
So anyway, back to the surprise. For a couple of weeks before my birthday, Brandon and my mom decided to plan a surprise 'Night in Vegas' party. Although by the time it actually happened I had kind of figured out some of the details, but that doesn't matter, it was still a fun party.

*We started off by going to a buffet, because that is what you do in Vegas. We went to Golden Corral, and had a delicious, very filling meal.

*Next, we learned how to play Craps! - supposedly the game with the most chance of winning, that is for anyone but me :)
Brandon was the dealer, and had a very cool hat on.



* We then attended Circus Circus and won prizes (sorry I don't have a good picture)

* We watched an amazing water show at the 'Belagio' thanks to Amanda :)


* Then we played Black Jack or 21- because I turned 21!



* To top the night off I also got to open a few birthday presents...


and blow out candles on my sweet birthday cupcakes.



Thanks to everyone who made my birthday great!!!
(oh and notice my new haircut in the pictures :)

3 comments:

  1. Not only is Golden Corral a better buffet than Vegas... It's cheaper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, I always thought roulette gave better odds than craps, go figure.

    Well, that's a very creative (and cool) idea for a turning 21 party.

    ReplyDelete