Saturday, July 18, 2009

"Oh what do you do in the Summer time?"

Okay here are a couple of things that I should have posted before now :)

PARK CITY VACATION
My whole extended family goes up to Park City every year for one week over the 4th of July. My Grandparents have a timeshare at the Marriott, so not only is it a get-away, it is a vacation with super nice living conditions. This year was a blast, so much fun and relaxing that a week just doesn't quite do it. I wish we could have stayed for a month (or so). We did lots of fun activities, went swimming, played games, and learned how to gamble :) (thanks to Brandon) and enjoyed the moments of having not a care in the world!

Sadly, we only took a very few pictures.

The drive up through Provo Canyon


The Park City 4th of July Parade
We of course had front row seats.


All the kids got to be on the Marriott float
(Sorry, this is the best shot I got. They really are on there.)

Brandon's favorite part of the Parade :)
'Just like a kid'


The infamous Alpine Slide

It was of course tonz of fun :)



I can't wait to go again next year!!!

Oh and I will catch up the other thing (my Birthday) tomorrow because this post ended up taking forever.

2 comments: