Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pioneer Day!!

I love Pioneer Day!! We started off the day by waking up in a tent (because we had slept over for my sister's birthday:) and then going to the downtown Salt Lake Parade- a tradition :)

Later we went boating/rafting in the Jordan River with Brandon's fam and had a family dinner get together


Following which we went to watch fireworks and play with cool glow sticks with my family


Here are some of the cool fireworks we watched. I thought it would be cool to make it a video, so that I can enjoy watching fireworks all year long :)

We had a wonderful full day and are very grateful to have been able to spend it with all our family. We are also very thankful for the Pioneers and all that they suffered and endured to make Utah great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment