Saturday, July 2, 2011

Another week bites the dust

After a week of not blogging the pictures have piled up. 
Monday we went to Discovery Gateway- the children's museum. We had a lot of fun :)

Tuesday Brandon and I both got sick :(   Neither of us felt up to doing much so we didn't even have dinner. I felt bad for Abbie. Though I am so glad that she did not get sick.

The rolling girl :)

She LOVES her toys!

Oh, precious! She even loves to sleep with her toys. She usually goes to bed with Mr. Bear.

Friday we went to an awards assembly for Breanna and Jayden so Abbie got to hang out with grandma and grandpa Crowther.

She is already a BYU fan!

I love this girl, but I sure wish she would take longer naps. The last few days she has only been taking cat naps, meaning 20-50 minutes.

We also packed up and went home yesterday from Draper. That was quite the job and Abbie was not making it any easier. Thanks to my mom for taking her so that I could get everything done.

This morning while I was unpacking from our Draper stay and packing for our Park City vacation, Abbie played on the floor with her toys for awhile...

... Then she got bored of the floor and moved to the swing. And, yes she still likes her swing!  Especially when there are toys on it for her to grab :)

On the way here to Park City, we stopped at Walmart. Genius! All stores should have baby seats like this.

So, now we are here in Park City and already having a great time. Pictures will come soon! (hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment