Monday, July 25, 2011

Cherry Hill

Last week (Wed-Sat) we went to Cherry Hill for a few days with Brandon's extended family- Nielsen side. We of course had a lot fun. I feel like I slacked a little in taking pictures, but here's what I got:

We got these really cool fun passes that included several activities. So, Thursday we went to the Water Park. We loved the 3 waterslides!

Hanging out at the campsite.

Swimming Pool. All the younger kids loved when Brandon and Eli threw them in the water. Brandon wore a shirt because he got burned really bad at the water park.

In our tent getting ready for bed.

Haha. Kennedy had a cute little chair that was perfect for Abbie. So cute!

Rock wall climbing. They had to talk me into it. Amber and I didn't make it very far. Brandon and Eli raced to the top a couple of times.
We also went mini golfing, played lots of games, and Brandon and I even went over to Lagoon one night for about an hour.  It was really hot, so Abbie didn't sleep very well during the day. Thankfully she slept great at nights. I think my favorite part was just hanging out with everyone and playing games.

See ya next year Cherry Hill :)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! We go every year, too, but we've never been to the campsite. I had never even considered it. But that looks way fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun--too bad you didn't get a picture of me going down the slide without a tube, bumpety, bump, bump! Boy do I need to work on my biceps.

    ReplyDelete