Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What a chunk!

Yesterday we went to Abbie's 4 month check-up. She is one BIG girl with a little head.
Weight: 15 lbs 14 oz  (90th percentile)
Length: 26.5 inches (98th percentile)
Head circumference: 41 cm (45th percentile)

Seriously. Look at those thighs! Not to mention there are plenty of extra rolls everywhere else :)
And we love it!!!
Abbie can now eat 'solid' foods. We are starting with rice cereal.

She loved it!  I'm not surprised at all. Remember when I said she always wants to eat when and whatever we eat.


 Love this face!

Brandon's dad celebrated his 50th birthday! We played Pin the tail on the Donkey. It has become a tradition and its always funny to watch. 

My two cuties sporting their BYU Law shirts. I guess I am not cool enough to have one :(
I have had a lot of people recently tell me that Abbie looks just like Brandon. What do you think? Personally I can't tell.

I walked in this morning and this is what I found. I tell you, she really loves her bear. And other toys too. And yes, she does sleep in just a diaper now because our apartment is hot! Fans have become our best friends.

See, she does love all toys. Or pretty much anything she can get her hands on :)

My sisters came down and we made bows! Here are the ones I made and I am quite proud of them :)

I also got to see my high school besties. Crazy how long ago that was. We had fun eating pizza and chatting. And they got to meet Abbie :)

3 comments:

  1. i love her food video, so funny!!! Sad she got cut off in the picture of all of us ha ha. Good to finally meet her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love her face in that picture below the video. Watching her eat was so cute. Its like she wasn't sure about it, but you could tell-- her eyes were focused on that bowl! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good eater! This is so weird to me. A lot changes in a month... hopefully my baby is not just behind :) And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete