Sunday, July 17, 2011

Birthday weekend

The fun began Thursday when we went to Lagoon.
We went right when it opened hoping to get a prize because Lagoon celebrated their 125th birthday. It was awesome because it wasn't very crowded.

Having fun watching them on the water rides. 
Haha, Abbie put down her toy when she noticed the Powerade bottle. She knows what the good stuff is.

Lagoon-A-Beach. It was so fun, a radio station was there and was hosting a bunch of fun competitions. We entered the rubber duck race and the Icee eating contest- which gave us cool, free cups. Lots of fun!

 Brandon and I left Lagoon early to go see Harry Potter. He won two free tickets on the radio for a double feature of Harry Potter 7- parts 1&2. The theater was giving out free popcorn and drinks, and boy did we take advantage of that! We loved the movie and we even got to see it in 3D (our first time watching a movie in 3D)

Friday was my actual birthday. I got up and hung out with Abbie, Brandon had to finish his paper.
My family took us to La Cocina for lunch. Then the girls went and got manicures.

Abbie and my mom watched us.

Abbie giving me loves for my birthday :) I also got a new skirt, a primary children's piano song book, movie tickets, computer speakers, some money and Amanda gave me an awesome pedicure.  And we ate cheesecake- my very favorite!

Saturday we went to our ward party. Swimming for the kids, and J-Dawgs. The water was so cold, but Abbie still had a blast.

The rest of the day we hung out and I got some cleaning done while Abbie entertained herself.

This girl sure loves food and is such a messy eater :)

Today, of course, we went to church. Then the Crowthers came over and we had a party for me. We ate yummy pizza and breadsticks and chocolate cake.
 

Abbie wanted some too, so she had some bananas.

Playing games

I had a great birthday and feel so blessed! 
Hopefully my next 23 years will be just as great!

Oh, and just because...
Abbie's new trick- standing and leaning against something without support.

2 comments:

  1. Standing? Are you kidding me?! I can't believe how old she is now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is our new screen saver--adorable!

    ReplyDelete