Saturday, July 30, 2011

parade and things

My parents' stake made a float for the Days of 47 Pioneer day parade. It was pretty awesome. And even more awesome... my mom, Heather and I all got to walk in the parade as the pacers for the float. We woke up early and went downtown early to get all our info and get ready. Then because we were dead last in the parade we spent a lot of time waiting and playing cards. It was perfect weather-overcast, but still a little muggy. And we got super awesome t-shirts! Now I can check that off my bucket list.


Abbie is a squirmy, very active baby with a very short attention span

Example A: about ready to roll off the changing table-which can make changing her diaper a challenge :)

Example B: she completely squirmed over the edge of the little seat in her bathtub

Example C: she rolls and moves a lot when on the floor 
oh and check out her cute mohawk :)

She scares me a little and I don't feel like I can take my eyes off her. Yeah, can't wait still she can crawl and walk. That will be fun! (sarcasm, in case you didn't get that)

So, 
we got her this. I LOVE it because it keeps her entertained and I know she is safe if I walk out of the room.

She LOVES it too! She loves playing with the toys, and being able to stand. 

And even though she is constantly moving (which means she doesn't like to cuddle with me), she is still a very good sleeper at night and good during the day, unless I throw off her routine. Also, just recently we have noticed that she likes to sleep on her side and cuddle her blanket.

Isn't she a cutie?

1 comment:

  1. Breanna and Karen CrowtherJuly 30, 2011 at 9:20 PM

    Oh, how we wish we were that blanky!

    ReplyDelete