Thursday, March 24, 2011

New this week...

So, this week we started doing some 'tummy time'. I am not sure how much she likes it- at least she doesn't cry :)


We also set up her vibrator/ rocker chair this week.
She went from this
to
this
Look comfortable?
Well, she must have been, because she slept like this for awhile.


We spend of lot of time hanging out with each other :)

Today, while feeding her she grabbed the bottle with her hands.
I thought it was pretty funny!

Lately, she has been smiling or almost smiling a lot.
She is super cute!!!

And, can I just say how frustrating the BYU basketball game was!
I can't believe they let me down :(

2 comments:

  1. Yup, ruined my bracket. Oh well.
    Abbie is so cute.
    Please tell me you are going to "walk" next month. Then our babies can be friends too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, she is sooo cute! I can't wait until I can get my hands on her again...tomorrow! -- Grandma Crowther

    ReplyDelete