Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm obsessed...

with this little girl!!!

I have a feeling this blog is going to become all about Abbie! I can't help but take a ton of pictures of her because she is so dang cute!!! She is so fun to watch even when she sleeps.


This was after her bath yesterday. And let me just say there was not near as much crying this time. Unfortunately while taking this picture she had time to pee all over the bathrobe.

Another highlight of yesterday- her umbilical cord finally fell off and she now has a cute, little bellybutton :)

Getting ready for bedtime with daddy ;)

Unfortunately I didn't really take any pictures today. That is because we went on a little adventure. Well, really we just went up to Salt Lake for a few hours. We went to watch my sister's school play and to hangout. It was really nice to get out of the house. I love being a stay-at-home mom but I have a really hard time staying inside all day everyday. When it gets a little warmer outside I think we will go on walks. But until then, we will have to find other ways to get out.

1 comment:

  1. the picture with her in her i love hugs shirt is sooooo cute i love my little niece.

    ReplyDelete