Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tribute to Christy (Part IV)

So I made a list earlier this week of things about Christy that I really love and needless to say, I have far more things on the list than I have days left to write about them (at least as part of this 5 day tribute). So, I'm going to quickly cover two things today (quickly because work is a bit busier today than usual).

The first is a bit silly and is not one of those qualities that everyone looks for in a spouse (you know the ones), but I love that Christy likes to play games: card games, board games, stupid internet games, etc. We've had a lot of fun playing games over the last year with friends and family - but mostly just between us. We both enjoy finding new (good) games, so if you know of any be sure to pass them on!

The second thing is something that you would find on the "ideal spouse" list. Christy is level-headed and very slow to anger. I had always thought of myself as being pretty calm and level-headed, but Christy has me beat by a landslide. I can't think of a single time that Christy has gotten truly angry (and if it has happened, it obviously wasn't very memorable). That's quite a feat when you are living with someone as quirky as I can be. And level-headed doesn't just apply to being angry. I love that even in crazy stressful situations, Christy can be reasonable and handle whatever comes her way. She truly is remarkable!

No comments:

Post a Comment