Friday, January 27, 2012

Abbie Cadabby

Well we haven't been up to much out of the ordinary. Abbie is as cute (and busy) as ever, Brandon as busy as ever, and me as bored as ever :) (Just kidding about the bored part, although I do get bored sometimes) I am busy too. Watching 2 babies most days keeps me pretty busy.

Last weekend for Heather's birthday we went to Planet Play. Abbie enjoyed the yummy buffet as much as the rest of us. And we enjoyed playing games.

Abbie is getting to be a fan of noodles


Abbie loves to pull things out and make messes. I have had to tape some of our cupboards shut- not the best solution. Don't those wipes look yummy? The only time she gets away with it is when I am pumping.

She still loves daddy. Whenever he is home she wants to be with him. Seriously she won't leave his side.

So cute! Abbie loves books. But not when we read to her- well actually we don't read to her very much anymore because she wants to hold the book and play with the pages. Good thing we have some board books.

She pretty much entertains me all day long :)  Check out some of the funny noises she makes.


One other exciting thing- or at least it is to me. Abbie didn't freak out when the vacuum was on this morning. Yay! That is a huge milestone.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute, I had to watch all the videos twice! I love the intent look as she holds her own controller. She really thinks she's playing, too!

    ReplyDelete