Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bring It 2012!

We celebrated bringing in the new year by go bowling with my family on new year's eve afternoon. It was so fun because they had the lights off and cool retro lights going- which Abbie loved. And they gave us party favors and hats plus pizza and drinks. Afterwards we went home, put Abbie to bed and had our own little party. We watched a movie and stayed up til midnight.

I think this year is going to be a good year. Things are going to change and I am excited for it. Brandon will finish school and get a job (hopefully!) and we will probably be moving back to Salt Lake- most likely into Brandon's parents' basement apartment.

Til then, we have gotten back to our normal routine. I thought Christmas break might have ruined Abbie's sleeping routine, but thankfully it has mostly gotten back to normal. Brandon started classes yesterday and is excited to just get them done- he thinks it will be a pretty easy semester. I am trying to get used to him being gone again, and getting things done at home. I am also going to continue baby-sitting Isaac during this semester.

Oh, and because I thought this was super cute: Daddy and Abbie brushing their teeth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment