Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Movin' on up

About a week ago Brandon got his grades from last semester. I am happy to say that he is still in the top 10% and actually moved up one rank. I am very proud of him. (He will probably be embarrassed by this, but isn't that my job as his wife? jk) 
We are counting down the days til he graduates- 79 in case you are wondering. We are ready to move on to the next phase of life- meaning we are ready to get out of  Provo. We still don't know for sure where we will end up, still waiting to hear. But the prospects in Salt Lake are looking better than ever. 

Well, I finally got my painting framed even though I finished it before Christmas. I think the camera makes it look a little weird, but oh well. I am still loving art lessons, and am probably half way done with my next painting.

You don't think I would do a post without a little Abbie do you?
She recently learned:
*how to share when you say "share" or "thank you"
* how to give a hug and will usually come do it when I ask
* to open her mouth when you say you are going to give a kiss (her version of a kiss)

I should also mention that I cannot wait for the day that she can go to nursery during church. We, either Brandon or I, spend much of the time in the hall. It sure makes it hard to feel the spirit and learn.  But, I guess most parents go through this, it's just the way it goes.

Oh, and a of course a picture. We went to the mall on Saturday and Abbie played in the kid playground.

I just realized that my posts are turning into random, jumbled pieces. Oh well, better than nothing. That's it for now.  Happy February!

No comments:

Post a Comment