Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Zoo Day

Our Memorial Day tradition is going to Utah's Hogle Zoo. I love this tradition and look forward to it every year.
Here is Abbie showing off her cute zoo outfit. I love her sandals!

Unfortunately, the weather wasn't very cooperative. It started pouring a few minutes after we got there. Good thing we brought our winter coats!



The elephants are my favorite

Yep, we even got to see some dinosaurs


Abbie was so fun and very good even though she missed  her nap



I think the giraffes were her favorite

Grandma gave us each $5 to buy a souvenir. This is Snake (pronounced "Snacky") the Snake, Brandon's awesome slap band. Abbie got a cute binky with a tiger on it and I got a bookmark.

I love the zoo and can't wait to go next year!

1 comment:

  1. I love the zoo too...I totally raised you right!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete