Friday, May 27, 2011

Hair Eater

This girl loves to eat things, and lately has enjoyed grabbing hair- usually mine but as you can see any hair will do :)

Such a cutie! However last week we learned that she is not so cute when watching movies. Since she was born we have gone to a few movies at the theater and she has been so good. However when we went last weekend she was wide awake and not content to sit and watch the movie.We spent some time walking around to try to keep her calm. I ended up sitting in the aisle while she layed on her blanket on the ground to play. She is officially uninvited to go to movies.

This funny girl is also a mover!
She started like this...
...and ended up like this!
Abbie had her first cold this past week. I'd say that's pretty good because we are not super cautious about our cleanliness around her. I will admit I have dropped her binky on the floor and then put back in her mouth. Don't judge! :) She's feeling better now, however, she has passed it on to me!

I was also able to go to the dentist this week to fix a couple of cavities. Yay, only because I lose medicaid after this month and it will probably be awhile before we have dental insurance.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!! I had to do a double on the movin she did. She not only moved to the side, she turned all the way around, too. Like I said, "what a cutie!!"

    ReplyDelete