Monday, May 9, 2011

Crazy week

  •  Wednesday we went to my sister Syndey's dance concert. She did a great job!
  • Thursday we went to the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival. (pictures will come soon)
  • Friday we went to my sister Janessa's piano concert. Wonderful job!
  • Saturday we celebrated Breanna's 9th Birthday! 
  • Sunday we celebrated Mother's day! It was more special this year because I am now a mom. 
          
  
I woke up to Brandon making me a yummy breakfast. He also gave me a coupon book- so sweet!
                                                                 


So, with that being said our house is a huge mess, and we have so many dirty dishes! I think I will be using some of those coupons right away :)

Now for the anticipated pictures:

Tummy time- today she was even pushing up with her arms (not this picture)

 Falling asleep in my arms. 
Lately the only way she will sleep during the day is if someone is holding her or if she is in her swing. And she usually wants the bottle. Its pretty entertaining to watch her eyes- I think she checks to make sure I didn't sneak her into the crib ;)

Showing off her cute leg warmers.
The rest of the outfit is missing because she spit up all over it- a common occurrence these days.

Aunt Amber and Abbie lounging about

 It seems she now likes sucking on her fist more than on her binky.

1 comment:

  1. I loooovve Abbie in every picture you guys post.Especially the leg warmers, and her sucking on her fist.:):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete