Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rolling

That's right Abbie rolled over for the first time last Saturday! We were not expecting it. We put her down on the ground and she just rolled right over to her tummy. We were all kind of in shock. Funny thing is, she hasn't done it again since. She has gotten close and is very good at going from side to back and back to side but never quite makes it all the way over. Also, I heard that babies should roll from tummy to back first. I guess Abbie is special :)


I love this bumbo (or bumby according to Brandon)

My two cute pirates

She loves putting things in her mouth. Anyone want to try a bite of pink, silky dress?
side note: Sunday during the closing sacrament hymn, Brandon was looking at Abbie while he was singing, and she must have thought that he was talking to her so she started singing back. It was so funny and super cute!

Playing with daddy. She was happy, though you can't really tell from the picture.

2 comments:

  1. So, I never noticed that on the tab on my browser when I open your blog, there's Mario. Haha. That's funny. The rolling stage is so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once a pirate, always a pirate!!! I LOVE that bumbo chair. That is one great invention. It was so funny to walk into your house, look down, and just see her sitting there. hee, hee.

    ReplyDelete