Saturday, May 21, 2011

A week in Draper

Well, we're back! This past week (Sat-Thurs) we house sat/ baby sat my cousins Zach, Becca, and Catelyn. 
It was a great experience, but now I see why you only have one kid at a time. I have been thinking that Abbie is growing up so fast and I don't like it, but now after playing with the cute little girls I am actually excited to see Abbie as she keeps growing. Because I was more busy I didn't take as many picture as I normally do.

Packing. Abbie's suitcase was more full than ours.

We took Abbie's swing with us. The girls loved pushing Abbie in it, and loved pushing their dolls in it when Abbie wasn't in it.

Becca and Catelyn both loved Abbie. Becca would ask to hold her all the time.

While we were there Brandon didn't work very much, so he got to see what it was like to take care of Abbie all day

Their sinks were pretty small and we didn't take her bathtub. It was a lot harder to give her the bath and she didn't like it as much.

Cute outfit on a cute girl :)

Playing video games while the kids were at school and Catelyn was napping

This is Abbie watching Brandon play video games. She LOVES watching the TV. 
(she also loves watching me run on the treadmill)

I love my girl!

It was fun to live closer to family for a week. It was also nice to have a big place for people to visit.

So cute! Abbie was actually grabbing the toys.

We spend a lot of time together, and I am so glad!

It's good to be home now, but I am glad we were able to help out for a few days. The kids were so good and we had fun.

Abbie loves sitting up. She is so funny, she is not content to lay in my arms unless she is eating or sleeping.

So, we got her a Bumbo chair.

I think she likes it, but not for long periods of time.

Abbie also tried her first slurpee. I love slurpees and so I thought she should get used to them. Unfortunately, she did not like it :(
  
All that craziness in one week!

1 comment:

  1. Breanna was fast to update the computer with a new photo for our screen saver from the blog. There were lots of cute ones to choose from!

    ReplyDelete