Wednesday, October 5, 2011

GC + cute abbie = happy

Wow, it's about time I got around to this. General Conference last weekend was awesome- at least the parts that I heard. Abbie was definitely a distraction. We went up Saturday morning to the Winterton cabin, watched GC, played lots of games, and had yummy food, and then slept over.

watching conference

Oh, and did I mention that Abbie started crawling?!! (one of the big distractions)


We spent Sunday with Brandon's family. Abbie enjoyed playing while we watched :)


She also tried out the pool table
Anyway, I love General Conference and can't wait for the ensign to come out so I can study the talks more. I am so grateful that we receive modern day revelation.

Brandon is off school this week for placement break. So, Monday he went to the Utah Federal court to listen to a trial. He dropped us off and we hung out at my parents'. While we were waiting to leave Abbie fell asleep on me. It was so cute!

Amber made this super cute headband for Abbie. Yay, she actually left it on for awhile.

Tuesday I went to my art class, and Abbie hung out with grandma Crowther. Then I went and baby-sat Isaac. Busy day! Thankfully Brandon was nice enough to come help me. Watching 2 babies is hard! They are pretty funny when they are together. They each took turns grabbing the other.

Today, we had a pretty lazy day. I got a lot of cleaning/organizing done. Yay! We also went to BYU campus where Abbie participated in her first research study. They had her watch clips with music... She cried at first, but in the end did exactly what they were hoping. 

Here is one more cute clip of Abbie showing off her crawling skills. It's so cute, now when she wants me to pick her up she will crawl over to me and grab my legs.


In the clip above she is crawling towards me because I am holding a pear. She sure loves pears and they are great because she can't bite pieces off.
One more funny thing that I keep forgetting to document. Abbie HATES loud noises.  These include the vacuum, sewing machine, sink disposal, lawn mower, and most especially my hair dryer. Where ever she is, when she hears the noise she gets a distressed look on her face and then starts to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment