Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lagoon & This is the Place Park

One morning last week I woke up and heard 'talking'. I found Abbie in the crib like this. It was so cute, she was just entertaining herself. She is getting so good at breaking out of her burrito wrap.

Thursday was a busy day.  We packed up everything we need for a month and temporarily moved into my Aunt and Uncle's house in Draper. We are house-sitting for them while they are in California. As soon as we dropped off all our stuff we headed off to Lagoon.

Abbie's first ride, the merry-go-round

Do you think she liked it?

Heather and Amanda came with us. I am so glad because then I had somebody to go on the rides with while Brandon watched Abbie (his choice, he is not a big ride freak like me). Mom, dad, Janessa, grandma, and grandpa joined us later in the day.

Riding on the train

We got to see some tigers and lions along with some other animals.

Ha ha, this is supposed to be a kid ride. I guess some of us are still kids at heart

Hanging out with Grandma while we went on a few rides

Going on the merry-go-round again. This time with great grandpa McDaniel


Friday, we spent the day with Brandon's family. We went up to This is the Place Park for the free day. 

Here we are riding the train.

Brandon's dad is working there during the summer. He plays the part of a banker.

 We took a picnic and the park gave everyone a free ice cream cone. It was a hot day but we still had lots of fun.

Afterwards we went to their house to hang out. Brandon and I got a haircut from his mom. And of course here is Abbie showing off her skills :)

Also, Brandon won a McDonald's gift card and t-shirt on the radio. Yay! Except that I am not a fan a McDonald's. Oh, well it was still fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment