Sunday, March 14, 2010

♫ It's the (Second) Most Wonderful Time of the Year...♫

So if I really put my mind to it, I could probably find more wonderful times of the year, but I love March. Not only do I get to have my birthday (the 28th for those of you interested in getting me a present), but it's also March Madness time!

I'm not quite sure why I love a basketball tournament so much, but I do. And if I had to make an educated guess, it would probably be "the brackets." For those of you already sold, here's the link to join our tournament group:

March Madness Tourney

Ever since my Freshman year at BYU I've been hooked and it gets a little worse every year. I'm just grateful I'm not a gambling man because let's just say my Statistics degree doesn't compensate for my lack of college basketball knowledge. But it's fun anyway. And somehow, Christy enjoys it too. Go figure.

You think you've got what it takes to beat an amateur like me? Well, we'll just see about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment