Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oh the things you'll do for Love

Here you go dad. I'm finally going to blog again.

I haven't been feeling so great this week. Fortunately, it is only some sort of physical illness and not the tremendous stress I probably ought to be feeling with finals just around the corner. Even though I probably only have a cold, I have just enough energy to go to classes and then come home and vegetate on the couch watching T.V. Which is exactly what I am doing now.

Christy is up in Salt Lake at some sort of Relief Society thing with her mom and for some reason I felt it was my duty to watch her new favorite show so that she can enjoy it vicariously through me. I wouldn't be embarrassed if I were watching Seinfeld or Jeopardy, but believe it or not, I'm sitting here watching So You Think You Can Dance so that I can fill Christy in later. Oh the things you'll do for Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment