Friday, December 11, 2009

Changing luck

This past week the Daily Universe, the BYU newspaper, has been doing a daily drawing where you have to fill out a slip and turn it in. It's a super easy process, and therefore tons of people enter it. Everyday 5 people are drawn and win a $50 gift card.
Brandon and I have both faithfully entered everyday, hoping but not expecting to win. On Wednesday morning before my class I grabbed a paper like usual and turned to the page that announced the winners... and guess who won?
(NOT ME!)

Yep, Brandon won. It was very exciting.
Also, earlier in the year he won a drawing from the law school.
I would definitely say that his luck is changing :)
Now, if we could just work on mine...

2 comments:

  1. WOW Brandon. I was jealous when you won the textbook reimbursement. Now this... let me guess... you're going to be the kid with all the 4.0s next February, right? :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't that be amazing...and impossible. But while I'm feeling lucky, here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete