Monday, May 18, 2009

Meet Us!

Well, here we are! I know we are little behind the times in the blogger world, but its never too late to start!. So, let's start from the beginning...Brandon and I met fall semester 2007. We both worked on BYU campus for OIT. After some matchmaking and time we finally went on our first date just before Christmas break. It didn't take long before He proposed and I said YES. And then before we knew it we got married on August 14, 2008 in the Salt Lake City Temple. It was the perfect day!! And now nine or so months later, here we are.
We are currently living in Provo in a cute little apartment. Brandon just graduated in Actuarial Science and is currently commuting to South Jordan everyday for his new full-time job. He will start BYU Law school next fall with a full tuition scholarship! Yay! I am currently going to school and studying Elementary Education. My days are spent going to classes, working, doing homework and all my wifely duties :) .
So, there you go- Us in record time.

No comments:

Post a Comment