Friday, May 22, 2009

Conference for two

So, I must be a super spiritual person. Why?
Just recently we received the General Conference edition of the Ensign. Well a couple of nights ago, we were just sitting on the couch doing nothing of importance, when I decided that I need to get something out of my backpack. Because Brandon was closer to the backpack I asked him to get it and get whatever it was that I needed out of it. So, he reaches in and pulls out the Ensign and gives me a weird look. I just say that I like to read from it at work sometimes. He then pulls out another copy of the Ensign ! Oh did I mention that we receive 2 conference editions? We both bust out laughing. Yep, I guess for some reason I thought that I should have both Ensigns just in case. The best part is that they were right next to each other and I didn't even realize it. I guess that tells you how diligently I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment