Monday, July 16, 2012

my birthday

 Yay, for being one year older :)
Saturday we had pizza and went to Seven Peaks with the Crowther side of the family. Unfortunately it was cold and raining lightly so we only stayed for about an hour. But, in that short time I tried the super crazy, scary slides where you go face first on a mat down a super steep hill. I only tried it because Amber did. It was scary, but we lived :) and I actually kind of liked it.
Saturday night Brandon took me to the movie Brave. And he let me get movie treats at the theater- that's how much he loves me. (in case you are wondering, he is a cheapo and would not usually do that)   We loved the movie!
Sunday, my actual birthday, we got up and went to church and I taught primary, a typical day. After Abbie's after-church-nap we headed over to my family's for my birthday dinner. We had yummy enchiladas, pretzel jello (so good!), homemade rolls, and cookies and cream ice cream. And even though I am not eating treats, I figured it wouldn't be much of a birthday without them so I ate all the yummy-ness. And we played mafia like a million times.
I was pretty spoiled with money, gift cards, Toms, a new kitty (post coming), and lots of love. Thanks for making my birthday special!

No comments:

Post a Comment