Friday, July 20, 2012

meet Pepper

Okay, so last thursday my mom came over to work on a project with me. While doing that she asked me like 20 times what I wanted for my birthday. Of course my response was I don't know. So we decided we would just go shopping and I would choose something. I don't know why we started to talking about cats but my mom was like hey do you want a kitty for your birthday. I sat and thought about it for about 2 seconds and said yes but we have to get Brandon's approval. With a little persuading he agreed.
So when Brandon got home from work we all went over to the the animal shelter. It didn't take long to decide on this cute little 10 week old gray kitten. On the way home, the kitten was freaking out in the box, and Abbie was mad and wanted him out, so Brandon let him out. We learned that he likes being in the car and will just freely roam around.  It was actually hard to pick out a name but I finally decided on Pepper.
It didn't take long for him to get used to his new home. Thankfully he was already potty-trained so we haven't had any accidents. He is super playful and loves to climb. He is also obsessed with our food. Anytime we try to eat he is at our side trying to grab some food. 

Abbie and Pepper have gotten used to each other and like each other.

 When he is not being super crazy and playful, he likes to cuddle as close to anyone as possible.

Here is a little clip of Abbie playing with Pepper. Its so cute when she says his name :)

 I love having him as part of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment