Thursday, May 3, 2012

Janessa recieved her mission call!

Yesterday was the day that we've all been waiting for: Opening The Call. 
I went over early in the day to help make treats and hang out. It was so hard to just look at the envelope and not open it.

The time finally came last night when all the family and friends came over to watch her open it.


Abbie had a blast playing, running around like crazy, mingling, and eating the yummy treats :)

The actual opening of the call. Her reaction is precious and you can just see how happy she is :)

The verdict:  Tempe Arizona mission, English speaking. She enters the Provo MTC on August 15, 2012.
This will be the perfect place for her. I am so excited for her to go but I am going to be sad to see one of my best friends leave :(  But really, I am just so excited and I know she will be a great missionary!
(side note: she had all her guests guess where they thought she was going to go on the map. No one even guessed Arizona.)

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THERE WHEN I OPENED MY MISSION CALL, AND ALL OF THE TIMES LEADING ME TO THIS VERY SPECIAL TIME IN MY LIFE. YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT EXAMPLE TO ME AND I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete