Friday, May 18, 2012

Tidbits


 Yeah, I know its been a while, I just haven't been in the mood. But here I am now with a few random things.

...

Happy day!!! Brandon has a job!  Well, actually 3 currently.
Brandon started at Preston and Scott, it's a law firm in case you are wondering.  Until he takes the bar exam he is just on an hourly wage, but afterwards he will most likely just become a full time salary lawyer there. Also, he is still finishing up research with his professor, and he has a temporary project at another firm.  The only down side to all of this is that now he takes the car to work, and I am stuck at home. Maybe soon we can get another car, so if you hear of any good deals please let us know :)


...

A couple of weekends ago Amber and Eli invited us to go to the Jazz game. We had lots of fun, even though they lost. While we were there we won a free haircut so that is exactly what I did.  

This is not the best picture but  the point is to show my new cut. I like it and its not that hard to style.

...

There are some ducks that live up the street, and we go visit them regularly. Well I guess she has gotten to be good friends with them because now she knows how to talk to them properly :)



...

Spencer and Lisa got married last Saturday. The ceremony was beautiful. Look how happy they look!

They wanted a picture of all the kids in their cute matching outfits. Unfortunately someone didn't like the idea. I just had to document this because it was funny but not really. The best part is that she tried to be in some pictures previously that she wasn't supposed to be in.

...

One last picture because it is funny. Just a few minutes ago I looked over and this is what I saw. She was so proud that she dragged the basket out, flipped it over, and then climbed on top.


...

ps. I hope its okay that I stole a couple of pics from your blog Amber. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I forgive you! You posted the Duck one LOVE IT! I also thing that picture of her on the basket is the CUTEST!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew was happy for Abbie. He started clapping when she talked like a duck!!

    ReplyDelete