Monday, April 30, 2012

In our new home...

*It has been really nice to have people SO close to watch Abbie when needed.
* I love that I don't have to drive very far to get to everywhere I want to go. 
 
This past week has been an adjustment living in our new home. Abbie got kind of thrown off with the move, and with having more people around. We are practically back to our normal schedule except that she has been waking up earlier in the mornings.  

 Abbie has loved being so close to her grandmas and aunties. They sure do spoil her. Here she is playing with magnet letters with Breanna (nana). The funniest part is that she pants like a dog as she runs.

We have gone down to the new City Creek Center downtown twice already. We sure had a blast!

During Abbie's nap today I made this bow holder.  It was super easy to make and not very expensive. I found the idea on pinterest and then added the hooks to it so that it would hold headbands as well.

And it actually holds all of her bows!
(I've attempted making a couple in the past but they were too small)

Even though she is spoiled and has attention from several people throughout the day, she is still pretty good at entertaining herself. Her recent thing is to fill up shoes (anyone's shoes) with toys.

So, basically things are going good. Brandon is still working for his law professor and has a new, very promising, prospect for a job.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Although moving is busy its so nice to simplify and reorganize life. That "toys in the shoe" trick is so funny! Cute cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living with family is wonderful! I am afraid of what is going to happen when we move after a summer of being spoiled : ) I will keep my fingers crossed about the job.

    ReplyDelete