Wednesday, March 14, 2012

This week...

Abbie got a new toy box from the money she got for her birthday. Yay, now most of her toys have a place to go (at least when she is asleep, otherwise the toys are usually all over the place- refer to next picture).

Abbie's first experience coloring

We have loved the nice weather the last few days. I sure hope that it only gets better from here.

One of the many times a day she spends in her highchair eating :)

We had soup for dinner and this was the solution that Abbie came up with to make sure not one drop was wasted :)


Always exploring and finding new places to climb, play, and pull things out of. This is only one of the many pictures I could have put here.

Finally done with this. I got the backgrounds from here, so all I had to do was add the pictures. Then I printed them (4x6), put them in photo albums and then covered the albums with material. I love them and I think they will be great for church!

Also this week we have been listening to the primary children's songs. I have found that this helps the Spirit to be in our home and we are happy when we listen. Along with this I have been trying to have the tv on less- so far so good.

Oh, and last but not least... only 38 days til Brandon graduates. Which means that we will be moving in about 40ish days. So, we have started moving things already to our new place at Brandon's parents' basement. Yay! Unfortunately still no job lined up. We know that things will work out, but sooner rather than later would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment