Saturday, December 10, 2011

You know you want some!

Every year my mom comes up with a gift to give to all the teachers at her school. This year we came up with some cute JOY blocks. They really turned out great and everyone loved them. So, we decided we would try our hand at making and selling them. So, you should check out our shop! Oh, and if you are local, contact me directly to save on postage. We are also planning on expanding, so if you have some other word you might like, leave a comment and we will look in to it.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these! Thank you so much for letting me have some. We should get together and make more stuff for you to sale. We can get all etsy savvy too. Suze can teach us some stuff. I say "we" as in- me too- but really I am just excited to hang out with you and it would be fun to help you in your endeavor to sell stuff. haha.

    ReplyDelete