Sunday, April 10, 2011

Therese x4

So I feel like I have been on an emotional roller coaster this past week. Sometimes I felt fine and sometimes I just felt crappy. I'm wondering if the baby blues are catching up to me. Also, Abbie had a few days where she was just really fussy and needy- I felt like I couldn't get anything done. She also hasn't been sleeping as good during the day (at least she does during the night!)

Anyway, I'm feeling great right now and Abbie is taking a nap with Brandon. I guess we'll see how long that lasts.



Yesterday at the ward swap, we got this fun mat for Abbie to play with. Although I wouldn't say that she was playing with it, more just looking around and randomly hitting the toys with her flailing arms :)

For some reason she likes me to hold her in this position (sometimes) when she is going to sleep.

4 generations of Therese:
Abbie Therese Crowther
Christine Therese Crowther
Colleen Therese Winterton (grandma)
Therese Ruth McDaniel (great-grandma)

Abbie in her cute, little dress from Mexico. Thanks Ness!
Unfortunately she is getting too big for it.

She isn't too happy in this picture (nap time) but you can see the funny ruffles around the neck.

I just realized I'm in a lot of these pictures. I guess I had some catching up to do with Brandon :)

1 comment:

  1. just when I didn't think it was possible for her to get any cuter--she did!

    ReplyDelete