Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

We started celebrating Easter yesterday by going up to Salt Lake to spend the day with Brandon's family.

This is Brandon's attempt at getting Abbie dressed. Good thing he is not a stay at home dad :)

We went to a family BBQ. They had a really cool egg hunt- we helped Breanna and Jayden.
It was kind of chilly outside so this was Grandma Crowther's way of keeping Abbie warm. What a cutie!

Showing off her new trick of standing/ putting weight on her legs.



Last night after we got home, we dyed Easter eggs.

Today we spent the day at my family's house. We went to church, went on an egg/candy hunt and had family over for dinner.

This is Abbie's cute Easter dress (thanks mom). Her little underwear pants are a little too big- they kept falling down :)

Abbie's first ride down the slide.


She got some books and binkys in the Easter basket from my parents. We got stuff too but who wants to see a picture of us when you can look at cute Abbie-girl!

Abbie wishing everyone a Happy Easter!

I love Easter! I love spending time with family, dyeing eggs, going on Easter egg hunts, and eating candy. But most of all, I love my Savior and am so grateful for the Atonement and Resurrection. I am so grateful to know that He lives and that we can live again!

No comments:

Post a Comment