Monday, April 25, 2011

7.5 hours

Yep, that's right. This little cutie slept from 9pm to 4:30 am. Brandon me woke up at 4am and asked me if I had gotten up with her yet. I said no. We both panicked a little and he went in to check on her and make sure she was breathing. Thankfully she was and was still sound asleep. She did get up 1/2 an hour later. I guess we wore her out yesterday :) It felt so great to sleep good. When she got up again at 7:30 am I had slept so good that I didn't even go back to bed after she ate. I hope this becomes a regular thing!


p.s. Abbie is 7 weeks old today!

1 comment:

  1. Matthew never slept for long stretches and I remember the first time he did-I panicked too. In fact, I did it every time he slept for more than 4 hours at a time for a while because it was such a rare occasion. Yeah for sleep! I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete