Monday, August 26, 2013

farm country

We went to the Thanksgiving Point Farm Country for their Tuesday $2 deal. This was my first major outing with just me and the kiddos. I was a little worried about how it would go.

 Abbie loved looking at the animals.
 

We rode on the wagon ride

Abbie wanted to go on the pony ride soo bad. We had to wait in a super long line. Luckily it was worth it, she totally loved it.

Luke slept the entire time, except for a quick feeding. I would say that this outing was a success. The only thing I wished was that I had a double stroller. But, don't worry we have taken care of that, so now we are ready for some fun new adventures.

1 comment:

  1. You guys should come go to Farm Country with us sometime! We have a membership so you would get in at half price! We go there A LOT!

    ReplyDelete