Tuesday, August 20, 2013

5 years!

Brandon and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary last Wednesday. He surprised me with flowers, a new game, and a bag full of 60 chocolates. Each chocolate (There were 60, because we have been married 60 months) had a reason he loved me on it. Abbie was very happy to help me eat the chocolates.
We met my grandparents for lunch at Arctic Circle. I took Brandon to get his wedding ring cleaned- that he the only thing he wanted. Then we went to the Temple to do some Sealings. For dinner, we went to Flemmings, at the Gateway. It was really good but way overpriced- good thing we had a gift card. Thanks to Syd, and grandma Karen for watching the kiddos.
So, in honor of 5 years, here are 5 things I love about Brandon:

1. He is a wonderful dad. Abbie adores him, and loves to play with him. I'm sure Luke will feel the same way.
2. He is a hard worker and always does his best work.
3. He is so committed to the gospel.
4. He loves me for me. He doesn't try to change me, but helps me be better.
5. He fits me perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment