Thursday, February 24, 2011

Make your guesses

Well, Abbie is not here yet! And I am getting miserable. So, I have decided that maybe playing a guessing game will help bring her here faster.

So here are the rules:
1. Post your guess for date and time as well as weight and height in the comments- be sure to include your name
2. The person closest on the date wins a prize (which may or may not have any value besides bragging rights) with the time as the tie-breaker
3. Same goes for weight with height as the tie-breaker
4. When guessing the time you have to be at least 2 hours off from any other previously posted guesses of the same date
5. You can post anytime up until I am admitted to the hospital- procrastinate at your own risk!
6. Good luck!

Helpful info:
-Due date is March 1, 2011
-Last Friday I was dilated to 2.5 cm
-The doctor says he will not let me go past one week after my due date

8 comments:

  1. Feb 28, 9:02 p.m. 7lb 6 oz. Cute as a button =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. March 4th, 7:11 a.m. 6 lb. 7 oz. I hope I get the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is going to get me in trouble, but... March 8th, 9:21 p.m.; 8 lb. 10 oz.; 22 in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. March 6th, 4:07 p.m., 7 lbs 4 oz
    First babies always seem to be really patient. And really past their due date. Mostly I hope I'm wrong... cuz that week after is not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feb. 27th; 4:30am; 7 lbs. 3oz.; 21 in. OR
    March 3rd; 3:30pm; 7lbs. 9 oz; 21 in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. March 3rd; 5:30pm; 7lbs.6oz.; 20in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. March 3; 8:45pm; 7 lbs. 2 oz; 22 in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. March 4; 6:00am; 6 lbs: 10oz; 19in.

    ReplyDelete