Sunday, April 25, 2010

Summer of Books

Last year I wanted to keep track of all of the books I read over the summer and this year I'm actually doing it - and I convinced Christy to go along with it as well. So on the right you'll see the books we are reading and the ones we've finished (there will likely be a bit of overlap since we tend to read the same books).

And we definitely welcome suggestions. Feel free to post some of your favorite books in the comments. Most of the best books I've read have been suggested by someone else. "Summer of Books," here we come!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! "Gone with the Wind" by Margaret Mitchell, "The Art of Racing in the Rain" by Garth Stein, "The Prince of Tides" by Pat Conroy, "Founding Mothers" by Cokie Roberts, and a little mind candy, "Confessions of a Shopaholic". Oooh, I could go on, these are just a few I've recently read (re-read). Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see many of my suggestions. But not all of them. (You started The Alliance yet?)

    ReplyDelete