Sunday, June 30, 2013

shower

Tuesday Brandon called and told me he would be working a little bit late and then suggested we go out to eat for dinner. I was surprised because it was the end of the month and the budget was tight, but of course I agreed to go. When he got home, he was in quite a hurry to get going and he was very insistent with where we were going. It was odd, but I just went with it. When we got to Zupa's he was insistent on getting a table before ordering- again very odd. You'd think that I would have realized something was going on, but I didn't. Our family (girls, of course) were all waiting for us to have a surprise baby shower for Luke. It was a lot of fun, and we got some really cute stuff for Luke.
Thanks Karen, Amber, Lisa, Mom, Syd, Amanda, and Grandma for coming and surprising me!

No comments:

Post a Comment