Thursday, November 8, 2012

sick girl

Tuesday morning Abbie was a little warm and whiny. When I took her temp it was normal so I thought maybe she was just getting a tooth or something. At lunch time she wouldn't eat, was super sad, and was burning up. She definitely had a fever (102.2F). The poor girl couldn't get a hold of herself, she just bawled for a while even after I turned on Barney. She finally calmed down and fell asleep in my arms for about 40 min. When she woke up I asked her if she wanted to go to her bed to sleep and she said yes so she did for about 2 hours. Brandon came home early and was there when she woke up. She spent the next while laying on his lap. We finally talked her into having a cool bath, which lasted for about 60 seconds (better than nothing). As soon as she got out she threw-up everything she had eaten, which wasn't much. She was a lot more calm after and seemed to feel a little better. She also received a blessing from Brandon and Todd. By the evening she was feeling better enough to do more than lay on someone.  Yesterday she didn't have a fever but was still really whiny. As long as she was on tylenol she would play, etc.

I think she is pretty much over it now, thankfully! Yay, for a having a happy (mostly) girl again. And now I can actually get stuff done again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment